30 Mar Ann Nicholls – Detached Youth Team Manager South Worcestershire Community Safety Partnership
A rapid response to youth ASB, street work & youth projects that focus on working with young people.
The Anti-Social Behaviour Detached Team is funded by the West Mercia Police and Crime Commissioner and The South Worcestershire Community Safety Team and works with West Merica Police, Worcester Council, Malvern Hills and Wychavon Community Safety Teams.
The aims of the project are to:
- Provide a mediation service for all young people, the community and police in areas that experience incidents of anti-social behaviour.
- Work together in a productive way ensuring respect for everyone’s views.
- Provide a rapid response to anti-social behaviour.
- Focus on behaviour that alarms and upsets people.
- Promote community safety for all.
- Re-assure communities.